Saturday, September 11, 2010

Refrigerator Magnets....DANGER!

A number of researchers at Princeton University have discovered something scary!
For several months they were feeding two groups of mice: the first group with food kept in a refrigerator, and the second group with food kept in a refrigerator as well but with several decorative magnets on the door.
The objective of this experiment was to see how electromagnetic radiation (that coming out from the decorative magnets on the door) affect food items. Amazingly, rigorous clinical studies stated that the group of mice that consumed the “radiated” food had as much as 87 % higher probability to get cancer than the other group of mice.
Inexplicably, no governments,  health associations or institutions have given any statement on this regard. However and just in case, is recommendable to remove any decorative magnet from refrigerators, and put it far away from any food.


16 comments:

  1. okay, ur totally making me want to remove my childs magnets from the fridge right now

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ chasityxo....:P
    @Silly Old Bum....agreed, hopefully the big C isn't in any of our futures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow D:, what anti-1337 said indeed! :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. fucking magnets, how do they work??

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy 9/11!

    http://chancoop.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Scientists lie and speak difficult...

    But I iz afraid!! Dammit, Nugget!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Soon they will do a study of refrigerator doors that finds out just about the same. Then a study of fridges themselves, then the food, so on and so on..

    ReplyDelete